Wednesday, April 8, 2009

If I could change one thing about myself I would...

If I could change one thing about myself would be my chacacter becuase I think I'm really good/kind person and I don't think that's good becuase, some people cross the line, I'm like too generous. I don't want to be mean either but I think sometimes its better be mean that really generous. People won't easily bother you, and I'm not saying they bother me too much its just that sometimes when people ask me for something and I don't have what they're asking me for I would do anything just to give the person what they're asking me. So I don't really think that's fair becuase some times when I want something and they're have it, they're don't even move a finger to find or to give me what I ask them.
I think this runs in the family that I'm really generous because all my family is like that, my mom wow she's a really awsome person, my dad too. So I just guess this run in the family.

No comments: