Friday, March 27, 2009

When I daydream I think about...

When I dardream sometimes is in my some class that Idon't really like or when I am in my room without anything to do and I think about my future I really like to imagine things.
I start thinking about me and my life when I grow up I want to be a model or if for some reason I'm not a model I want to be a cheff.
I have a lot of wishes and big dreams I know I'm going to be someone really important person when I say this that's mean I'm going to be famous I mean that I'm going to a family and I'm going be a mother and that's why I'm going to be really important person in my life. I just want to have a family, a happy family.
another reason if I'm not a model or a cheff I want to be a doctor, I pretty much that's what I think when I daydream.
I just pray to God and I hope that all my wishes come true.

No comments: